Helpdesklevel showed me corrupted files and sold me product.

Barcelona, Catalonia 1 comment

Update by user Dec 10, 2011

I still have received no information from this company and I dont suppose I ever will. I have learnt my lesson.

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2011

Helpdesklevel phoned me and for an hour and a half the Asian tecnician talked me through my pc setup and showed me the corrupted files and convinced me that my AVG free antivirus was working and my Microsoft warranty had expired.I bought their cheapest offer for 19 dollars.

It was uploaded onto my pc and a programme to allow remote access from one of their tecnicians to sort out my files. My pc crashed a few times and the work continued but then the time allowed had finished. I tried to e-mail them because I havent received an e-mail of confirmation of payment. I cant send an e-mail or fill in the on-line form for a recall because nothing happens.

The phone number is an answer phone.

I have seen that the software they installed called advanced systemcare 3.7.3 is a free download.I cant get any technical help as I cant contact them.

Review about: Advanced Systemcare.

Comments

#419495

It all sounds very familiar, Write it off or get stuck in and trace the money.Someone has it.

I'm afrsid I got done in the same way and at about the same time.No answer to any email.